Saturday, June 8, 2013

What can you fit a Watermelon into?

I looked through my phone pics I sent to my mom when I was pregnant with Beebs. I'm only 22w 3d and I look the same now as I did when I was almost 30ish weeks with Ava. I know I know, I've got TWO in there, but it's still crazy. My Fundal Height (The top of the uterus... they measure at appts from your pubic bone to the top of the Uterus with a tape measure to make sure you're on track) was measuring 26w and I was only 22w at the time. That is so crazy! These next few weeks the baby will be growing even more fast so I can only imagine what I'll look like on my 30th Birthday next month!

We still have 90% of our life in Storage... 7% is downstairs in my mom's cool basement and the other 3% are clothes/misc items that are in our room. I just want to feel settled! My mom's house is definitely roomy, but its just not the same as your own space. Although, its not like I can wear any of my clothes anyways... they are downstairs taunting me and are labeled "pre-pregnancy :( don't even bother opening".

I had to dig out my dresses. My best friend got married in March and her Wedding Reception is next weekend. Don't worry... I'll be using my Mother in Law's wheelchair. awesome. I pulled out 7 dresses, including the one I really wanted to wear. I put on my little too small strapless bra... it looks like I had nude pasties on that barely covered my nips. My boobs are so big they just overflow the bra. It's a good problem to have, but not when you only have one strapless bra. I kept pushing my boobs up with my hands and I finally get why women want a "lift". There is something magical that happens inside you when your boobs aren't resting on your stomach, with a bra on.

The dresses were a mix of pre-pregnancy (all stretchy) and some maternity. 6 out of the 7 still fit. I felt like today was a victory... however the ONE that DIDN'T fit was what I wanted to wear to the Reception. It was a beautiful teal dress with one kinda cross body strap and empire waist... although the empire waist was supposed to be down my body a little more than I could fit. I put the empire part under my boobs and there was probably a good inch of fabric left at the bottom of the dress that kept me from seeing my swallowed undies. I let out a big sigh... none of the other dresses are dressy enough except my black dress. I hate wearing black to a wedding...  Trying to dress shop from a motorized scooter that goes 2 miles an hour isn't at the top of my fun things to do list this week.

I need to get a game plan together because next weekend is also Father's Day weekend... Ava needs a play date, I need some sun and hair cut, and we need to shop... some how.

btw... I haven't pooped in 3 days. I'm getting scared :(

No comments:

Post a Comment