Friday, August 16, 2013

Dear Ava,

    You are the most amazing little girl!! Daddy & I couldn't be more happy to be your parents. You're almost 22 months now and you have become so much older in a short time! The things you know, the way you talk, the way you jump and skip around the house. Where did this come from?! I know Daddy is super smart and mommy is, well... she's fun (lol) but I'm amazed at what you learn new every day.

   You have been great through this whole experience. I know you are used to it just being you, Daddy & Mommy, but it seems lately like you know we are about to add some more "scissors" (sisters) to our family. You are going to be an unbelievable adoring big sister! You are such a caring little girl already... I'm pretty sure you can tell on days when Mommy doesn't feel well. You always seem to give me extra hugs and snuggles. The way you run to daddy when he comes from work just melts my heart. The way you pick up something I drop and if it looks suspicious you just call it "medicine" and hand it to me. You are quite the busy little bee and you HATE to be inside for more than an hour or two. You love to be "out shide" running around and playing, especially with Deda.

   I wish we could have spent this summer doing more family fun activities, but things got a little hectic. We weren't expecting me to have so many complications and a lot of times I feel guilty that I can't do things with you like we used to. When we lived in Texas we would go for a walk every day when I picked you up from Daycare. You, Daddy & I would go shopping, go play, have wrestling matches in the game room and have so much fun. I don't feel like you've missed out on a fun summer because thankfully we have some pretty amazing people in our lives that adore you and that have been helping us out. I just wish I could be a part of all the fun stuff you've done so far. I know you're probably too young to even remember this, but its still something I will never forget.

I promise that I will make it up to you when your Sisters are born and I'm recovered. Daddy & I love you with every ounce of our being. You are the first symbol of our Love for one another and our family will be growing and loving even more when the girls are here. The day we found out we were pregnant with you was one of the best days of our lives... then came your birth! Even more amazing that Daddy & I were blessed enough to be able to grow our love into another little being. I look at you through out the day and just smile. You are the greatest gift we could have ever received. I'm sure you don't grasp what's going on, but thank you for being the cutest, nicest and easiest child we could have asked for! You make our lives so easy and we couldn't imagine one single moment without you!

We love you so MUCH!!!
xoxox
Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment