Saturday, September 14, 2013

36weeks! (written 9/11)

36w!! DISCLAIMER!! This was written Weds 9/11 and I got sidetracked and didn't finish the post, so here it is...

I cannot even begin to describe how amazing it feels to be one week away from "full term" and also my induction date!

As exciting as all this is... I am so ready to not be pregnant. I'm sure these last few posts are probably all the same, just different words, but its crazy how different I feel at 36w with two babies inside as I did when I was pregnant with Ava at 36w. I try not to play the "well I'm pregnant with twins" card... actually I don't think I really do. I think others do for me ;)

I didn't get the official Cholestasis blood work back yet. I did however get back my liver enzyme results and they were normal! So that's a great sign and most likely I won't have ICP. My blood count also came back normal. I have pregnancy anemia like I did with Ava so I take iron pills 2x a day. Even though they turn my poop stark black, they haven't managed to "back me up" too much. Actually my stools have been pretty soft lately which is amazing and that's the last thing I needed to add to my list of discomforts!

I've been feeling kind of different the past couple of days. Sleeping at night is hit or miss. I'm starting to trend 2 sleepless nights in a row and then I think I'm so exhausted that I finally just pass out on night 3. I usually end up in Brooke's bed. I can't really spread out to sleep, but there is something refreshing about being in a nice cool room and bed by myself. A lot of times I worry that I'm disturbing Hubs bc he tends to wake when I'm moving around a lot. He of course doesn't care, but I feel bad bc he still works all day and could use the rest before the babies come as well!

Today I woke up with some crazy vagina pain. When I attempt "kegels" it almost feels uncomfortable. I was crampy off and on all morning and I feel like something is hanging out inside my vagina! I thought about checking myself to see if maybe it was my bag bulging... so I washed my hands up like I was scrubbing in for surgery. I even used an alcohol wipe to clean my finger and then rinse it off. Last thing I want is to give myself an infection... I started to check and then I chickened out. What if I did feel something? I would probably faint! What would I do? What if I broke my own water checking myself?!?!??!? I panicked and stopped and decided I should just take a shower.

----This is where the post ends... sorry its so random....

No comments:

Post a Comment