Saturday, September 7, 2013

Everything has a number...

0... # of times Hubs & have gotten it on since the Bed Rest news in May :-/
1... # of pedicures I've had since JUNE. UGH
1... # of false alarms we had where we had to go to L&D
2... the age Ava will be October 31st
2... # of kisses Ava gives my belly before bed
2,1... # of babies Ava says I have in my belly
3... the years Marc & I will be married this October
3... # of cm I was dilated at my last appt
4... # of painful shots in the ass I've had
5... # of times I've called the On Call Doc or Nurse Line with a question
6... # of contractions I've had in an hour that didn't lead to Labor
7... years we lived in Austin TX
7.5... # of pushes I plan to do to get these babies out
8... years Marc & I have been together
9... October 9th, my Due Date
10... # of inches long my belly hair is (ok, maybe like half that)
12... average # of pills I take on a daily basis
13... # of glasses of wine I plan to drink in one sitting after the girls are born
16... and counting, the # of weeks I've been on Bed Rest
18... Sept 18th, day my Induction is scheduled!
19... weeks pregnant I was when I was put on Bed Rest
25... and counting, the # of doctors appointments I've had since end of April
28... weeks pregnant I was when my Cervical Length hit its all time low
30... the age I am now
37... weeks pregnant I will be when we induce! If they don't come sooner...
37.6... # of miles round trip from my mom's to Aultman & back and we do this twice weekly!
42... the age Hubs will be Sept 24th!
154... # of Heparin injections I have given myself in the stomach
215... lbs that I weighed at my last appt
5,910... the # of page views my Blog has had to date (WOW!!!)
1,000,000... number of dreams I've had about sex
Dorothy... the name Ava think belongs to one of the babies, which ironically is also Elmo's pet fish's name




No comments:

Post a Comment